We've incorporated all of our projects into one workshop so you never have to wait until the next time we host that project you REALLY want to make! Grab a group of friends and a bottle of your favorite adult beverage, and everyone is sure to find something they'll love!
Here a few steps you'll need to take in order to register:
- Add the "Pick Your Project Ticket" below to your cart. This will secure you a spot for this dates workshop.
- Head over to our PROJECT GALLERY tab and select the project you'd like to make.
- When you get to checkout, include any pertinent notes to the seller such as personalization details (NAMES, "EST" / ANNIVERSARY DATE).
After you complete these simple steps, KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR YOUR WORKSHOP DATE TO ARRIVE!!
Registration will close 2 days prior to workshops. NO REFUNDS.
PLEASE NOTE -
- We will be working with REAL wood during this workshop. This may cause your project to have some extra signs of character such as; random crack, knots or chips. Due to this, your sign may experience some slight paint bleeding or wood peeling.
- You will be provided an apron for all workshops but remember, when you're working with stains and paint, accidents can happen. So make sure not to wear you Sunday's best in case you get paint on it :)
Workshops will start promptly so make sure to arrive a few minutes before so you can get settled in. We can't wait to see you!!